Thursday, May 20, 2010

A wounded soul

After four days of chemotherapy, Mortoja is finally back at home. He is very weak and his infection is giving him a hard time. he is on antibiotics now and this is only part of his second chemo cycle.

I read something like this somewhere and this is exactly how I feel now-a-days: I feel wounded. I feel wounded when I wake up every morning, I feel wounded when I work, I feel wounded when I eat, I feel wounded when I  talk or even when I smile and with these wounds in my soul I lie down at night again looking at the ceiling wondering why I've lost my power to cry............

I can't cry. No matter how hard I try it just doesn't come. I know until and unless I can cry my heart out I can't gather hope in my heart or I can't heal myself of this constant feeling of carrying a wounded soul. Oh Lord, please let me cry.......................


No comments:

Post a Comment